This delightfully-renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is the perfect starter property for your young family and occupies a generous block in the most ultra-convenient of locations.
The main hub of a tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is where most of your casual time will be spent and plays host to two feature skylights, a gas bayonet for heating, a ceiling fan, tiled splashbacks, a range hood, a Bellini gas cooktop and an under-bench oven for good measure. Gorgeous double French doors off here reveal a massive sunken games room that is also tiled for easy-care living.
At the front of the house, a sunken and carpeted front lounge – or theatre – room has its own ceiling fan, gas bayonet, built-in bar and can be whatever you want it to be. It also essentially triples the amount of personal living options available to you under the one roof.
The pick of the carpeted bedrooms is a cosy master suite with full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan and a sleek white ensuite bathroom – shower, vanity, toilet and all. A stylish main family bathroom comprises of a shower, vanity and sleek tiling.
The spacious backyard-lawn area is neat and tidy, while there are two separate garden sheds for external storage. The kids – and even the family pet – will have a blast out here, that’s for sure. A shaded outdoor pergola-entertaining area completes this excellent package.
Situated just a few doors down from the lovely Prescott Drive Reserve, fantastic children’s playgrounds and around the corner from the beautiful Anaconda Drive Reserve, bus stops, Wirrabirra Primary School, St Munchin’s Catholic School, Southern River College, the Southern River Square Shopping Centre and major arterial roads, this outstanding property is right in the thick of where the action is. What a wonderful place to live!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• Pergola access from the games room
• Separate laundry with external access
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Security doors and screens
• Gas hot-water system
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Double carport
• Gated access to the rear
• Ample driveway parking space
• 696sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1978 (approx.)
• 350m (approx.) to Anaconda Drive Reserve
• 600m (approx.) to St Munchin’s Catholic School
• 950m (approx.) to Southern River College
• 1.0km (approx.) to Wirrabirra Primary School
• 3.2km (approx.) to Southern River Square Shopping Centre
• 20.2km (approx.) to Perth CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area