Feels like home to me.
I think it is the soft color scheme, very open spacious living space, something makes you feel comfortable.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy beautiful walks or bike rides along the river all the way to South Perth or across the Bridge into the City.
You has so much to do here....sooo close to the Casino and a stroll to Optus Stadium.
Come and see for yourself, you can view "By Appointment as well as Home Opens"
About the Apartment:
* Soft natural color scheme
* Lots of cupboard space
* Open plan living/kitchen area
* L.E.D. Lighting
* 145sqm2 of internal living space
* 32sqm2 Balcony
* Floor to ceiling windows
* Fitted Wardrobes in Main Bedroom
* Glass wall from Ensuite to Master bedroom
* Good condition
About the Building:
* Aquarius residents also have exclusive access to the towers fully equipped gymnasium
* Barbecue facilities
* Resort-style outdoor swimming pool
* Low Strata Levies
* Live-in Building Manager
About the Area:
This spacious apartment is close to everything, only 4 minutes from the City, 10 from the Airport, central to both Northern and Southern suburbs, 2 minutes walk to the Burswood Casino with all the world class events and restaurants. The Crown Hotel, Matagarup bridge, and the Amazing new Optus stadium, and lots more. LIVE WHERE IT IS ALL HAPPENING.
Besides all this the best thing about living here is the community, but you have to live here to experience this.
Call Barbara anytime on 0414 318 324, I love living and working in our Burswood complex.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes