Yes high up on the 19th floor with views over the Swan River. You will love this very popular floor plan as soon as you walk in you will be impressed by the panoramic views.
You wake up to the sun rising over the hills , with views of the Swan River, the Maylands Golf Course and a huge balcony to enjoy a cuppa and wake up gently.
The other great thing about facing East is you have most of the day in the shade when the sun is at its hottest.
About the apartment:
* One of the most popular soft, neutral color schemes
* Open plan living/lounge and dining spaces
* Floor to ceiling windows
* Spacious usable 21m2 balcony
* Sliding door to extend the inside living area outside.
* Master has walk-in-robe
* Balcony access
* Luxurious bath with views to the hills
* Laundry very functionally placed off the kitchen
* 2 Car spaces (Now that's a real bonus)
About the Building:
* Modern Foyer
* Heated swimming pool
* Well equipped Gym
* Good management
* Spacious BBQ and entertainment area
About the Area:
* Crown Entertainment complex with top class restaurants all within a short walk away.
* Award winning Optus Stadium with all the world class shows and AFL football just a stroll across the park.
* Beautiful walk ways along the Swan river or a walk to the pedestrian bridge to East Perth and stop in for a refreshment at the Camfield.
* Burswood train station and easy access to the freeways north and south.
* Close to the Perth CBD and the Airport.
Why don't you join the lucky ones who live and enjoy an amazing community life right here in Burswood.
Call Barbara on 0414318324, The only agent who lives and sells only in our complex.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - Above Ground
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room