WOW! FANTASTIC LANGLEY PARK /SWAN RIVER VIEWS -BEST FIREWORKS VIEW
Contemporary class and comfort pervade this gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 bathroom west-facing apartment, nestled high up on the fourth floor of the newly-renovated Hemisphere Apartments complex, offering a quality low-maintenance “lock-up-and-leave” lifestyle to a picturesque backdrop that encompasses all things great about the city we live in.
A whopping 119sqm of approximate internal living space complements an expansive entertainer's balcony here, along with mesmerizing panoramic views of the glistening Swan River waters, the sprawling Langley Park, the Narrows Bridge, our iconic Kings Park and even Elizabeth Quay down below. Secure access up to your apartment reveals a sublime open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that effortlessly flows out to the balcony space for a seamless indoor-outdoor integration. The kitchen itself is large in size and boasts high-end European appliances (including a Smeg gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher), generous storage and ample cupboard space throughout.
The exceptional king-sized master-bedroom suite is also spacious and desirably links to the balcony, with a large walk-in wardrobe complementing a lavish ensuite bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a vanity, bathtub, shower, classy tapware, a toilet and even a window for ventilation. The second and third bedrooms both feature built-in robes of their own, as well as loads of custom storage. The second bathroom near here is also finished to the highest of standards and consists of full-height tiling, a vanity and shower.
The fabulous 15sqm (approx.) balcony is where you want to spend most of your time though, whether it be sipping on your morning coffee, or simply impressing your guests to the background of magical Western Australian sunsets. Sometimes, a little bit of relaxation and unwinding is what you need.
Two secure under-cover car bays are allocated to the apartment – one of only four on each floor of a boutique complex with only 49 apartments in total. But wait, there are even spectacular resort-style facilities for residents to indulge in, including a swimming pool, a well-equipped gymnasium with new equipment, a barbecue area and a recently-revamped lounge foyer.
The Hemisphere Apartments are located in a prime riverfront position, within walking distance to Elizabeth Quay, free public transport and close to our world-class Optus Stadium, Burswood’s famous Crown entertainment and casino complex, lush city parks, gardens and some of Perth's finest restaurants – as well as the heart of the CBD itself. If the big city life is what you seek, then there is no better place for you to live than right here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Gas cooktop in the kitchen
• Electric oven
• Integrated dishwasher
• Large window in the 2nd bedroom
• Separate laundry with additional storage
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• A/V intercom security system
• On-site building manager
• Five (5) complex visitor-parking bays
• Built in 2003
• Directly opposite Langley Park and the Swan River
• Access to walking and cycle paths
• Free public transport within the CBD Transit Zone)
• Walk to the Elizabeth Quay waterfront, pop-up bars and events, the ferry, restaurants and river access for boating
• The CBD, Hay Street Mall, shopping and more within arm’s reach
• 1.2km (approx.) to McIver Train Station
• 1.2km (approx.) to Lake Vasto and Point Fraser (with a bar, cafes and restaurants)
• 1.5km (approx.) to Royal Street cafes, shops and Claisebrook Cove
• 2.0km (approx.) to Matagarup Bridge, access to Optus Stadium, The Camfield and the Crown Towers
Within a 4km (approx.) radius to some of Perth’s best hotspots, including Northbridge, Highgate, Mount Lawley, Victoria Park and South Perth
• 12.0km (approx.) to City Beach
• 13.0km (approx.) to Perth Airport
Strata levies: $1788 p/q - Council Rates: $2565.20 p/a - Water Rates: $1556.96 p/a
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes