Nestled just footsteps away from stunning parkside Herdsman Lake walking trails and fantastic fresh food at The Herdsman, this charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment lies within the securely-gated “Westside” complex and offers impressive low-maintenance living at the very same time.
Leafy manicured complex gardens complement a shimmering below-ground swimming pool, a circular outdoor spa, a relaxing poolside pergola and picnic area and a tennis court that all residents can both utilise and enjoy. There are also two car bays allocated to the apartment, for safe and secure parking.
Head upstairs to the apartment itself and be amazed by the sweeping tree-lined park and lake views on offer, especially from the balcony off a carpeted master bedroom with a stylish feature wall and full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes. The spacious open-plan living and dining area is also carpeted for comfort and extends out to the entertaining balcony for its own slice of the mesmerising vista at hand. There is room for a potential study nook here too, if you are that way inclined.
The kitchen is tiled and is incorporated into the design almost immediately, whilst comprising of a gas cooktop, an under-bench oven, a storage pantry and more. Making the most of the floor and wall space on offer is a combined bathroom-come-laundry with a bathtub, showerhead, powder vanity, separate wash trough and room for both a washer and dryer to be stacked on one another.
Stroll to bus stops and local cafes and restaurants from here, as well as the Herdsman Lake Tavern. Glendalough Train Station and the freeway are also nearby, as are the local shopping village, top public and private schools, the coast, beautiful Lake Monger, the vibrant Perth CBD and so much more. The word “convenient” is an understatement, here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Cassette air-conditioning to the living-area ceiling
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Double linen press
• Gas hot-water system
• 50m (approx.) to Herdsman Lake
• 900m (approx.) to Herdsman Lake Tavern
• 900m (approx.) to The Herdsman
• 1.6km (approx.) to IGA Glendalough
• 1.7km (approx.) to Churchlands Primary School
• 2.4km (approx.) to Lake Monger
• 2.7km (approx.) to Newman College
• 2.8km (approx.) to Glendalough Train Station
• 2.9km (approx.) to Hale School
• 3.1km (approx.) to Churchlands Senior High School
• 3.7km (approx.) to Wembley Golf Course
• 5.7km (approx.) to North Floreat Beach
• 8.1km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Council Rate $1547.00 per annum
Strata Levies $738.20 per quarter
Water Rates $188.20 every 2months
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Tennis Court
- Built-in Wardrobes