The stunning boutique “Times Two Apartments” building in the east end of town is the fitting setting for this quality 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment that is more than comfortable and ideally faces south, towards our picturesque Swan River.
As a resident, you will also be treated to swipe-card entry and exclusive access to common central resort-style facilities, inclusive of a shimmering swimming pool, a bubbling spa, a sauna, gym, communal kitchen, meeting and games rooms and splendid gardens with seating areas, framed by artificial turf. Under-ground, remote-controlled gated access from the Terrace reveals two side-by-side basement car bays that are allocated to the apartment, as well as a lock-up storage shed for peace of mind.
Take the lift up to your very own private retreat where full-height windows and a sliding door allow plenty of natural light to filter into the carpeted open-plan living and dining area. Split-system air-conditioning makes this space a pleasure to relax in all year round, with the tiled adjacent kitchen playing host to a double-door storage pantry, a breakfast bar, sleek dark-stone bench tops, double sinks, a water-filter tap, a Whirlpool dishwasher and integrated electric range-hood, hotplate and oven appliances.
The carpeted bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes, inclusive of a third bedroom with its own separate intimate balcony. The pick of the sleeping quarters though is a spacious master suite that seamlessly connects to the main alfresco-entertaining balcony – also accessible from the living area – and impressively boasts a well-appointed ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity. Completing this exceptional package is a combined central main bathroom-come-laundry with a bathtub, showerhead, toilet, powder vanity, wash trough and a broom cupboard for good measure.
There is a bus stop right outside the front entrance of the complex, allowing you to catch free CAT public transport around Perth. Alternatively, you can stroll down to the foreshore along Langley Park and Elizabeth Quay or walk to cafes, restaurants, the local convenience store, bars, entertainment, shopping, our beautiful Queens Gardens, the WACA Ground, our world-class Optus Stadium, the exciting Wellington Square redevelopment and so much more. Absolutely nothing is too far away!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Common facilities on the first floor of the development
• Secure lift access up to the apartment
• Fully furnished and equipped
• Full-height windows, sliders and mirrored built-in robes
• Audio-intercom system
• Stylish light fittings
• Skirting boards
• Internal hot-water system
• CCTV to complex
• Ticketed off-road parking bays for guests and visitors on Adelaide Terrace
• Built in 2011 (approx.)
• Strata Levies – $1,450.00 per quarter
• Council Rates – $2,500.00 per annum
• Water Rates – $255.30 (every two months)
• 350m (approx.) to Langley Park
• 900m (approx.) to Point Fraser
• 1.6km (approx.) to Elizabeth Quay
• 1.7km (approx.) to Perth CBD
• 1.9km (approx.) to the Perth Underground Station
• 2.1m (approx.) to Optus Stadium at Burswood
Strata Levies $1450.00 per quarter
Council Rates $2500.00 per annum
Water Rates $255.30 every 2months
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes