Live in or work from home Dual Zoning offering an abundance of opportunity.
Unique Executive Residence in the heart of the Burswood Entertainment Precinct where you can live work and play. With a total floor area of 220sq metres over three levels this home offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 4wc's. Beautifully presented and appointed throughout with stone bench tops, timber and tiled flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning, fabulous views from 3 spacious balconies and only walking distance to the River, Casino, Stadium and a comfortable walk across the Matagatup Bridge to East Perth to maybe enjoy a wine or coffee at the Royal. This is family Luxury at its best.
ABOUT THE HOME:
Opposite a lovely leafy circular park this home is truly about work, live and play
- Ground floor - lots of possibilities eg: enormous bedroom with ensuite and its very own courtyard.
could be use as huge Office space or Gym, Huge double Garage and Laundry.
- 2nd level - Large open plan living, with balcony that over looks The Circus central park.
Kitchen and Dining area that opens to a beautiful outdoor entertaining area.
Kitchen has all stainless Smeg appliances, good size Island bench and dishwasher
- On the 3rd level : 3 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms one being the master bedroom with ensuite,
walk in robe and your very own balcony overlooking the circular park.
Features of the home are :
* 2 Enormous master bedroom, both with ensuites
* 3 bathrooms
* 4 Toilets (incl. guest powder room)
* Lock up double garage
* Easy care gardens
* Lots of Storage
* Timber floors
* Reverse cycle Air-conditioning
* Lots of natural light
* Security Alarm system
About the Area:
Live where it is all happening
This location offers the very best of what Perth has to offer:
* Optus Stadium bringing you the very best World-Class Sporting events and shows.
* World class Crown Casino, with some of the Best Pre and Post Dining you will find anywhere
* Summer outdoor movies, grab a bean-bag and enjoy a picnic.
* Riverside walk and cycle ways, multiple open park land.
* Train Station for your convenience
* Centrally situated to both North and South of the river
* 5 minutes to Perth city
* 15 Minutes to the Airport
I personally have lived in this complex since it first sold off the plan and love living here. When people ask me: "what's the best thing about living in Burswood?"
I say it is the community. We have such a lovely community and our very own Restaurant 3 B's and Café 23 where locals meet regularly for Food, Drinks and Fun.
Call Barbara on 0414 318 324 for more information or watch for Home Open Times.
0414 318 324