This lovely 2 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile home is as solid as they come and is nestled on an easy-care block in a very central location, close to all of your everyday amenities.
Superbly presented, the residence is graced by low-maintenance tiling throughout the home. Ample over-head and under-bench storage cupboards, a quality stainless-steel dishwasher and modern electric range-hood, hotplate and oven appliances make up the stylish kitchen, alongside an open-plan living and dining area with a ceiling fan, split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating and custom shelving.
A fully-tiled bathroom with a shower, vanity and mirrored cabinetry is separate from the laundry and toilet. The practical laundry itself enjoys access out to a paved rear courtyard that is ideal for either sitting or entertaining.
Picturesque Lake Claremont, the Lake Claremont Golf Course, buses and both the Claremont and Showgrounds Train Stations lie only footsteps away, as do the likes of cafes, restaurants, the coast, the river, top schools, fabulous shopping and fashion at Claremont Quarter, the Claremont Showgrounds and much, much more. Now this is what you call position perfect!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Built-in wardrobes
• Ample built-in hallway linen storage
• Skirting boards
• Front and rear security doors, including one that links the lounge to the front yard
• Secure remote-controlled single lock-up garage
• Driveway parking space for two extra cars
• Lush front-yard lawns
• Side-access gate to the courtyard
• 79sqm (approx.) total area
• 230m (approx.) to Lake Claremont Golf Course
• 600m (approx.) to Lake Claremont
• 700m (approx.) to Claremont Quarter
• 700m (approx.) to Claremont Train Station
• 3.4km (approx.) to Swanbourne Beach
• 9.4km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Strata Levies: $500 p/q - Council Rates $1575.90 p/a - Water Rates: $1101.84 p/a
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes