. Stunningly situated right at the heart of it all, this sublime 2 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse combines contemporary comfort with inner-city convenience, including allowing you to live within very close proximity to the free CAT bus public-transport service.
Downstairs, a delightful open-plan living, dining and kitchen area doubles as the central hub of the residence, where most of your casual time will be spent. Upstairs, the second bedroom doubles as a loft with a cathedral-style ceiling and the versatility to turn it into anything you want. This space is perfect for either a studio or home office, too.
Built-in wardrobes grace the main bedroom, whilst the sole bathroom is well-appointed with a sparkling granite vanity, alongside a bathtub, showerhead and toilet. Outside on the balcony, sit and relax to a picturesque backdrop of city glimpses. There are also two highly-sought-after car bays allocated to the townhouse – a real rarity in the area.
Easily accessible to the freeway and within a handy radius of the vibrant Northbridge entertainment precinct, this stylish pad is near to restaurants, fashion houses and even a café at ground level. The short walk to the train station and CBD is simply an added bonus. What a spot!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Chef’s kitchen with electric appliances
• Cleverly-concealed double-door European-style laundry
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Short stroll to the free CAT bus
• 800m (approx.) to Perth and Perth Underground Train Stations
• 1.6km (approx.) to Hay Street Mall
• 2.0km (approx.) to Kings Park
• 2.7km (approx.) to the riverside Langley Park
• 14.0km (approx.) to Perth Airport
Council Rates $1508.90PA
Water Rates $1102.08PA
Strata Fees $3353.60PA
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes