Introducing you to the The Crest, Burswood, a luxurious complex that offers a lifestyle like no other.
The Crest offers an exemplary standard of design and build-quality, an exceptional calibre of facilities and finishes, and is located within a vibrant, well connected and prestigious precinct.
The Crest is strategically located within the Burswood Precinct, one of the most glamorous lifestyle areas in Perth. Part of its appeal lies in its close proximity to the Crown Entertainment Precinct, the magnificent Swan river and Optus Stadium.
An ideal investment with rents getting stronger and currently achieving $525.00 per week until September 2021!
Residents of the Crest enjoy the luxury of an 8 minute train ride into Perth CBD, world class entertainment at Crown including gaming and theatre, renowned restaurants like Nobu and Rockpool as well as a pleasant walk to Optus Stadium, Perth’s stunning outdoor entertainment and sports venue.
Luxurious amenities to enjoy with your family and friends include a rooftop terrace with unparalleled views of Perth and the Swan River, a rooftop cinema, heated swimming pool, BBQ pits and generous indoor/outdoor lounge spaces.
Entertaining family and friends on the stunning rooftop terrace, with incredible 360° views across the Perth city skyline and the beautiful Swan River, will provide the ultimate night out without even leaving home.
Stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with an articulated design At 73m2, the wrap-around covered balcony is perfect for entertaining as it offers plenty of space, featuring panoramic views across the Peninsula from Crown Perth and Optus Stadium, right around to the Perth hills.
605 offers features the following;
- Biometric digital door lock system with secure fingerprint entry.
- Smart home system.
- Three high-speed elevators for quick access.
- Welcoming entry hall with storage cupboard and beautiful timber flooring that extends into the spacious kitchen/dining area, decorated in natural, earthy tones.
- Lounge room with quality carpets, built-in feature TV cabinet and balcony access.
- Superb kitchen with deluxe tiled splashback, Smeg appliances, electric induction glass cooktop, oven and microwave, integrated dishwasher, Haier fridge/freezer, soft closing cupboards & drawers and fully-fitted storage spaces.
- Master bedroom features 6-door fully-fitted robes and direct access onto balcony.
- Ensuite has large ceramic basin set in stone benchtop, spacious semi-frameless glass rain shower, integrated WC and beautiful floor to ceiling tiling.
- Second bedroom has a functional 3-door fitted robe set-up with adjoining built-in desk/shelving and direct balcony access.
- Bathroom is close to second bedroom and also ideal as guest powder room.
- Functional laundry cupboard with combination washer/dryer provided.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning system and LED lighting throughout.
- Flyscreens provided to all opening windows and sliding doors.
- High ceiling spaces to living areas and bedrooms.
- TV points to living room and master bedroom. Phone and data point to living room.
- One car bay, plus plenty of visitor parking in secure gated carpark, also common electric car charging points.
- Dedicated storage room conveniently located on your own floor.
- Total 181m2 - 88m2 living, 73m2 balcony, 16m2 parking & 4m2 storage.
- Two minutes' walk to Burswood train station, with a short 8 min ride to the CBD.
- Easy walking distance to Crown Perth, Optus Stadium, Matagarup Bridge, Burswood Park and the Swan River, plus all the vibrant dining and entertainment options of the Victoria Park cafe strip.
Strata Levies $1000.00 per quarter
Council Rates $1856.42 per annum
Please call Leanne or Allana on (08) 94706231 or 0409502974/ 0409426607 for a private viewing.
Please register for the Home Open. If no one is registered, the home open will not be conducted due to it being tenanted.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes