You can view anytime so don't hesitate to call Barbara on : 0414 318 324.
This one is ready for you to move into straight away. Never been permanently lived in just used as a Perth pad for family on short visits.
Keenly priced for a quick sale, this apartment is beautifully situated with amazing views of Perth City, the Swan River and open park land.
Placed on level 10 with open views, the North, West aspect and lots of natural light in all areas.
About the Apartment:
- 106sqm internal area, 22sqm balcony, 2 parking bays (side by side) Large 6sqm storage cage. 162sqm in total.
- Spacious lounge plus breakfast bar with views over the city
- Kitchen offers stone bench tops, Smeg appliances, dishwasher and microwave.
- Built-in robes to both bedrooms with balconies.
- Ensuite bathroom with stone bench tops, double vanity, spacious bath, shower and toilet.
- Separate laundry with built-in dryer.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning.
About the Building:
- Aqua building is NBN enabled.
- Security system with video intercom and CCTV.
- Built in 2008.
About the Area:
Live where it is all happening
This location offers the very best of what Perth has to offer:
* Optus Stadium bringing you the very best World-Class Sporting events and shows.
* World class Crown Casino, with some of the Best Pre and Post Dining you will find anywhere
* Summer outdoor movies, grab a bean-bag and enjoy a picnic.
* Riverside walk and cycle ways, multiple open park land.
* Train Station for your convenience
* Centrally situated to both North and South of the river
* 5 minutes to Perth city
* 15 Minutes to the Airport
I personally have lived in this complex since it first sold off the plan and love living here. When people ask me: "what's the best thing about living in Burswood?"
I say it is the community. We have such a lovely community and our very own Restaurant and Café 23 where locals meet regularly for Food, Drinks and Fun.
Call Barbara on 0414 318 324 for more information or a private viewing.
The only agent Specializing in selling only in our complex.
0414 318 324