View By Appointment Only.
Come and have a look and see for yourself why this one is so special.
Walk in the door and the City is perfectly framed by the front windows.
Lots of quality Extras including $10,000 worth of Balcony Shutters to create an extra indoor/outdoor area.
This one has got everything going for it....yes .....2x2x2 (car bays side by side)
About the Apartment:
Lots of Extras
* Outdoor shutters and this allows you to utilise your balcony all year.
* The only 2 bedroom apartment in this building with the bi-fold system.
* In winter when the shutters are closed and covering 50% of the balcony area, it becomes an outdoor room
* In summer with the bi-folds, just open up the main balcony area and this allows you to enjoy the magnificent views across the river, casino and city.
The existing owners have renovated and replaced many items see below:
Entrance and kitchen area vinyl planking
New Bosch dishwasher
Laundry overhead cupboard supply and fit and fit shelving in Laundry cupboard
New Outdoor Shutters (approx $10,000 in value)
New carpets with Gold underlay
New water filter on sink
E system Filter connected to fridge
Overhead fans x 2
Double blinds in Lounge & front Dining
Wardrobe fitted with shelves, drawers and hanging rails
• Outdoor power point
• Fitting of 2 overhead fans
• Bedroom (2) x 2 double power points & TV aerial point
• Bedroom (1) x 2 double power points, TV aerial point & 1 x Quad power point
• 3 x TV’s hung and wired
• Dining Room 1 x double power point
• Kitchen 1 x double power point
Estimated total value is just over $39,000 for all extras.
About the Building:
- Axis is renounced for the best views in our complex as it is square on to the City and positioned centrally between the new stadium and the Crown
- Well positioned heated pool complete with deck chairs and BBQ area
About the Area:
This area is abuzz with excitement with the World Class 6 Star Hotel/Casino and Optus Stadium and Sports Precinct (with a mini brewery)
* Efficient Public Transport
* Access to Perth's Freeway System
* Outdoor Movies
* Great Coffee Shop at 23 The Circus
* Handy to Train
This year we will have within walking distance of us the Swan River Pedestrian Bridge connecting East Perth & Burswood
What a great place to live. Excellent transport options to take you efficiently to city areas.
Entertainment choices including restaurants, the casino, outdoor movies and sporting facilities.
Call Barbara on 0414 318 324
0414 318 324